The Government approved Charitable Donation Scheme allows charities like Thomas MacDonagh Museum to claim 45% in tax back on donations.
How it works:
- You can, as an Irish tax payer, donate €250 or more to the MacDonagh Museum in one calendar year, or alternatively donate €21 per month.
- We can, as a registered Charity, claim 45% in tax relief under the Charitable Donation Scheme.
- For example, if you donate €250, after tax rebate is applied, the total value to MacDonagh Museum is €362.
- Donors can help us to claim tax relief by completing a CHY3 or CHY4 certificate
- For more information on the Charity Tax Back Scheme, see:
Charitable Donation Scheme Overview
Thomas MacDonagh Museum is a registered charity CHY No. 22115 and was awarded Museum status by the Heritage Council in 2020.