Leaving a gift in your Will to the Thomas MacDonagh Museum will help safeguard the conservation of the unique collection of material associated with Thomas MacDonagh. Your legacy will also enable us to plan for the long-term funding of our programmes. With your permission, we will acknowledge your legacy in our Annual Report and on our website.
- After family and friends are looked after, leaving a gift to charity in your will is a wonderful way to support a favourite charity or cause in the future.
- According to Age Action, 74% of the Irish population support charities.
- That’s why, if you leave some money in your will for charity as well as your family, you can make a huge difference.
- A legacy gift can be large or small and is tax-free.
- Your solicitor will give you expert guidance and advice about making or amending a will.
- For information on making a will, please refer to Citizens Information.
Thomas MacDonagh Museum is a registered charity CHY No. 22115 and was awarded Museum status by the Heritage Council in 2020.